Why register for SPLASH?
- Registration is your way to support the conference and cover our web platform, A/V costs, and a myriad smaller expenses…
- Registration gives you access to the extended conversation happening after each paper and invited talk…
- Registration lets you mingle with researchers, educators and professionals on Clowdr…
- Registration allows you to take part in our mentoring events and the job fair…
SPLASH is inclusive
- Talks will be streamed on the internet…
- OOPSLA and ECOOP papers are freely available under Gold open access…
- Anyone unable to afford registration should contact our chair…
|On or before 21st October 2020||After 21st October 2020|
|ACM or SIGPLAN Member||$50||$75|
|Student member of ACM or SIGPLAN||$25||$35|
* includes a SIGPLAN online membership
Registration is good for all events during November 15-20, 2020, including OOPSLA, ECOOP, SAS, GPCE, SLE, DLS, workshops, keynotes, technical talks, tutorials, social events, While some parts of the technical program will be freely available online, registration will be required for the interactive parts of the week, including social events, discussions, and tutorials.
Students should apply for PLMW, the Programming Languages Mentoring Workshop, which has a separate registration process.
OOPSLA authors: there is a voluntary article processing charge for Gold Open Access. SIGPLAN has negotiated a fee of US$400 per paper. Authors who have funding for publication charges are encouraged to pay this fee. If you can’t, SIGPLAN will cover those costs for you to ensure all OOPSLA articles are Gold OA in the ACM Digital Library.
If your organization wants to register a group of people and make a single payment, here is the procedure:
1) Have each individual register and select the “Pay Later” option (or have someone from your organization register them.)
2) Send a list of the registered people to firstname.lastname@example.org, together with the contact information of the person who will be making payment. Use this subject for the email: “Group Registration for SPLASH conference”.
We will set up a corporate account and notify the contact person how to access that account and pay the total balance due.